Pigeon Sterilizing Tablets have been specially formulated to effectively sterilize baby’s nursing, breast feeding accessories and other products where baby’s hygiene is of paramount concern to parents.
1) Rinse with clean running tap water.
2) Fully dissolve tablet to 2.3L or 4 pints of cold or lukewarm water in a non-metallic container.
3) Soaked items that are to be sterilized completely in the solution, leaving no air bubbles trapped inside any of the items.
4) Keep all items soaked in the solution for at least 30 minutes before using or until the next feed.
5) Remove items from the solution with clean hands or sterilization tongs.