The Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat features a 4-position extension panel that provides up to 5” of extra rear-facing legroom, allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. The adjustable extension panel and 50 lb rear-facing weight limit allow the seat to grow with your child in rear-facing mode, providing extended rear-facing use. This seat offers 3 modes of use to grow with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb). The seat features the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest in one motion, and InRight LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment. Harnessing is made easier with fuss-free harness storage pockets that conveniently hold the harness out of the way while getting baby in and out of the car seat.
- 3 car seats in 1 – Rear-facing for infants 4-50 pounds | Front-facing for toddlers 22-65 pounds and for big kids 30-100 pounds
- Made of Steel reinforced | Product dimensions – 20.75” D x 19” W x 24.5” H | Product weight – 19.25 lbs.
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5 inches of additional legroom, allowing your child to ride safely rear facing longer | 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy | 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered – A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes | Additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures